Melia Hacienda Del Conde, Tenerife, September 2019
With its year around Spring weather it is easy to feel great on the Island of Tenerife. The Melia Hacienda del Conde in Buenavista del Norte is beautifully placed between the Ocean and the Teno mountain range. A natural area renowned for having the most remote and unspoilt landscapes of Tenerife.
An adults-only hotel alongside the sea where the exquisite service and facilities make every stay a unique experience. This hotel is one of the exclusive selection of adults-only hotels by Meliá.
A unique place, close to everywhere and far from everything you wish to be distant from. Upon entering the hotel all personalized details and levels of service will make you feel comfortable and relaxed.
- This exclusive colonial-style adults-only resort inspired by Canarian Island architecture and culture boasts a privileged location overlooking the sea in a quiet area of immense natural beauty
- Located in Buenavista del Norte in Tenerife and surrounded by the Buenavista Golf course designed by the legendary Severiano Ballesteros
- Enjoy superior quality cuisine at the Salazar Restaurant or chill out with a cocktail while sunbathing at the El Padano Pool Bar alongside the lagoon-style pool
- Sanctuary by The Level provides access to an even more exclusive experience Enjoy an unforgettable stay with VIP services, personalised attention and private areas
- YHI Spa will help you recover your calm and tune in to your inner rhythms as you pamper yourself with massages and personalised treatments
- For personal and professional events, our hotel in Tenerife offers 4 spacious and versatile event rooms and the private Ocean Club, ideal for cocktails and after-work meetings
Magnificent 18-hole golf course designed by Severiano Ballesteros set in stunning natural surroundings. Located on the north-western tip of the island of Tenerife, in an area protected by the Cordillera de Teno mountains with beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean.
At the golf course there is a Club House with a restaurant and cafeteria and stunning views, and a golf academy offering specialist programmes for beginners to expert golfers. An unforgettable mix of sport, nature and leisure makes Golf Buenavista an exquisite option to enjoy during your vacation.
The 18-hole, 72-par course has a total length of 6,019 metres.It has 6 holes each of par 3, 4 and 5. On the front nine, the most difficult holes are the par 4 holes, while on the back nine greater precision is needed for the par 3 holes, especially the 15th and 17th holes which are located along the cliff tops.The green on the 5th hole is right on the cliff top and players seem to hit the ball right into the ocean.The central lake, between the 9th and 18th holes and opposite the Club House, is connected by natural waterfalls and has a totally unique and special atmosphere.The fairways have been designed with the utmost respect for the natural lay of the land and the new areas have been planted with local plant species.
Seve: “I have designed the course so that the majority of the holes offer different ways of approaching them.”
Due to the current unstable nature of the exchange rate we reserve the right to add an exchange rate supplement of no more than £40 if the pound/ euro rate is below 1.12 by balance payment date.
TRANSFERS & CAR HIRE
Transfers & Car hire are available from both Airports on Tenerife,
Call us on 01604 633633 for further information