Fairmont Hotel St Andrews, Scotland, April to October 2021
The 520 acre five star Fairmont St Andrews resort encapsulates luxury, elegance and truly breathtaking surroundings in the ‘Home of Golf’. A truly unique and special venue that makes your visit one to remember, with its lavish and stunning surroundings, peaceful setting and stunning cliff top views of St Andrews and the North Sea. The resort prides itself with an array of fabulous facilities including two championship Golf Courses, The Kittocks and The Torrance, excellent dining experiences for every palette, ranging from our new Italian eatery La Cucina to St Andrews Bar and Grill serving the freshest of Steak and Seafood. All of our 209 luxury guestrooms are spacious and well-proportioned with thoughtful Scottish touches
Includes accommodation and golf at the Torrance and/or Kittocks Course, situated directly on the Fairmont Estate.
There is such a wide collection of courses in the Fife/Angus areas with a variety of prices and offers. Please contact us to put together a package especially for you our your group.
The sumptuous Signature Spa offers a range of treatments including locally-themed massages, facial and relaxation therapies using exclusive Aromatherapy Associates products in 12 chic treatment rooms. The spacious swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and relaxation room complete the experience, helping you to relax and unwind. Whatever the occasion, Fairmont St Andrews really is the perfect location to turn your getaway into a treasured memory.
Golf courses in Scotland are among the best in the world and Fairmont St Andrews, situated in the "Home of Golf", is proud to be recognised as one of the top golf resorts - voted 18th in "The World's Top Golf Resorts" by Conde Nast Traveler reader's poll & ranked number 22 in "The Worlds Best Golf Hotels" by Golf Digest.
Fairmont St Andrews has also been awarded IAGTO European Golf Resort of the Year 2012 and Resort Hotel Of The Year at The Golf Tourism Scotland Awards - The forth time in five years! With our two superb golf courses, The Torrance and The Kittocks, you can elevate your game just by stepping on the course.
The Torrance Course
- Par 72 and 7230 yards
- Designed by Sam Torrance, this course has classic Scottish revetted bunkers and large greens
- Scottish links style design
- Rated number 26th in Golf Weekly ratings 2013
- Open Championship qualifying course for the 2010 Open Championship
- Home to The Scottish Seniors Open between 2009 and 2014 on The European Seniors Tour
The Kittocks Course
- Par 72 and 7192 yards
- Original designer Bruce Devlin with assistance from Gene Sarazen
- Some of the most beautiful holes in Scottish golf with unparalleled vistas as the course hugs the dramatic Fife coastline
- Rated number 37th in Golf Weekly ratings 2013
- Awarded Golf Club & Course Experience of the Year 2013 – Golf Tourism Scotland
We can also arrange golf at other courses in the area.